Question

broadcast to patients on the updox schedule

• 15 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I notice that the updox schedule seems to get filled from Practice Fusion, without me doing anything extra?  Is that correct?

I also notice that the updox schedule has markers on the appointments. most are marked as unconfirmed.  However, in Practice fusion they are confirmed.  Why isn’t Updox confirmed?  Also  when broadcast to patients with upcoming, does the broadcast fail to send to those that updox lists as unconfirmed appointments? 

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @geoffreydibella,

Yes, your first point is correct. You mentioned that there’s a discrepancy between confirmed/unconfirmed appointments in PracticeFusion and Updox. Please submit examples of these discrepancies here so the engineering team can do a deep dive with you. Unfortunately, I’m not able to comment on this without more information and we discourage posting PHI in the community. 

Broadcasting functionality depends on a list of patients you select - it does not take into account confirmed/unconfirmed appointments. Our reminders module can hone in on patients with unconfirmed appointments. 

You have essential reminders through practicefusion. If you’re interested in learning more about that, please let me know and I can connect you to your success manager.