Broadcast for appointments with COVID-19

• 29 July 2020
  • 4 replies

• Community Manager
  • 297 replies

With the unpredictable climate of COVID-19 and cases rising in certain states, you may be changing your procedures on in-office visits vs. telehealth visits.  One way to get information out quickly to patient’s with appointments in the next 30 days is to use our Broadcast tool.  

4 replies

I need to be able to set up automatic broadcast regarding appointments, and getting in information, so that I know that it will get out to the patients on the schedule i n updox/

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @geoffreydibella,

You can definitely set up broadcasts based on patients with appointments last week, in the last 30 days, etc. You can also customize templates to include links to forms or directions to check in.  

I think this article will be helpful to you!

As for appointment reminders, we have an appointment reminders module that may be helpful to you. Let us know if you’d like to learn more about that. 

I read and reread the article.  , but   it was unclear exactly where to look and what to do to get the message to repeat automatically.  please clarify on the Part 4. Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @geoffreydibella 

I hear you. I actually left a comment on this post with more information. I’ll also update that article to be more clear :)