Product Enhancements: Delegate invites and updated layout for waiting rooms

• 3 September 2020
  • 5 replies

There are exciting improvements scheduled to be released next week to improve your Video Chat with waiting rooms experience.

Enhancements include:

• Easy navigation for waiting room invites.

• Ability for a Video Chat user to give another user access so others can send invites to the waiting room on their behalf with new ‘Settings’ tab.  An example would be a medical assistant or office staff sending the waiting room invite to the patient on behalf of the healthcare provider.  

• Moved the device test information to a new tab, ‘My Device.’

5 replies

Userlevel 1

It would be helpful to be able to add a text thread for the patient (and anyone involved with ) the visit.

It would also be helpful to add other family members for care conferences--a conference room ‘zoom’ like experience that would allow multiple participants, each with above chat ability

thx

sr md

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thank you!

Would like to see a medical assistant virtually in the room who can then scribe wile I am talking to the patient!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The ability to share the waiting room with other staff looks great Wendy !

Thanks so much !

@bhatgi and @docrudnick:  The ability to have more than one participant is on our Product Roadmap.  You can review the list here.  Also, @docrudnick the idea about the notes is not one I’ve heard before.  I wonder if there is a work around our Customer Success team could assist your team in reviewing.  You can reach out directly at customersuccess@updox.com.  I’ll also pass your feedback along to our Product team.