Customer Contest

Defining Updox begins with U - The U Awards!

• 26 October 2020
  • 7 replies

• Community Manager
  • 297 replies

Make sure to fill out the form below to share how you are using Updox!  It takes less than 5 minutes and winners will receive Updox swag, $100 gift card and promotion across the Updox users and the industry!

Just a few examples of the awesome entries we’ve already received:

• Utilized telehealth more to continue to see patients.

• We use Updox as our fax receiving documents.  It is very easy and helpful.  It allow us to transfer all documents to patients chart without the need of printing.
  • Updox has allowed me to be able to fax documents straight from my desk at home. I am very grateful to be able to use Updox, without it working from home would not have been possible.

Make sure you are registered for the Updox Community by clicking here.

Fill out this form, only 2 questions, to be entered to win.

Deadline to enter is Friday, October 30th.  

Hint:  There is a small error in the video above.  The first 10 to comment on this post with the error will receive an Updox mask!

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The video looked good to me Wendy !

There is an error I made that I didn’t even realize until after the video was ready.  I’m glad you didn’t catch it either, haha!

Really day to submit August  30  u said verbally ?? The banner on the  video said October 30!!

i found the boo boo...video was very well done...but the printed words said October 30th but the sound said August 30th...time flies!

Great Video!, But sounds like Wendy said August 30th but the deadline to enter is 10/30!!

Userlevel 1

Love the video!!! I will agree with most and note the different dates! Thank you so much for the chance to win some cool stuff!!

Userlevel 1

Video stated last day for submissions was Aug 30, but actual last day is today (Oct. 30).