A note from Updox Chief Product Officer

• 11 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Community Manager
  • 4 replies

Hello Updox Community – I’m Adam Koltnow, chief product officer for Updox. While I joined Updox in this role in January 2020, it was a bit of a homecoming for me as I am one of the original Updox founders. Although I left for a few years to pursue other business interests, I always kept tabs on Updox and, as it grew in size and scope, I was drawn back to help Updox continue to achieve a certain growth curve. It’s been incredible to watch what started as one product develop into a huge platform. A huge part of that growth and success is due to the input we get from our customers. Learning how you use the solutions, what you hear from your patients, how you’re saving time and money, other things you wish the solutions could do and what else you need to keep on simplifying the business of healthcare drives our work. I oversee the teams that work on the product experience, user experience and product management and your input is vital to our work. I’m excited for the Updox Community and how we have another channel to hear from customers, listen in as you exchange ideas with each other and learn more about how Updox improves your practice and what else we can do to help you in your work. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks for your work Adam!

I appreciate how the different features fit together so seamlessly :)