NEW Updox Video Chat Enhancements available today

• 31 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Community Manager
  • 26 replies

Updox is committed to ongoing enhancements to our Video Chat solution. This morning we released these new product enhancements:

• Multi-Language Invites - Video Chat invitations can be sent in English, Spanish, Somali, Chinese (Mandarin), French, Vietnamese, Korean, German, Arabic,  and Russian. Different languages can be selected for different participants in the same Video Chat encounter. Learn more here.

• Screen Share Capabilities - Healthcare providers can share their screen to show lab results, images, reports or other notes with Video Chat attendees. Learn more here.

These features are available as part of the current solution, at no additional cost. Let us know how you are using them!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Wow !!! - Just saw this ---- Thanks Ash … will test it out :)

Userlevel 6

I just did an inpatient telemedicine consult at a hospital in North Carolina where there are often issues with the standard video cart.  I asked our consult center to get me a mobile phone number for the patients nurse. I sent out a templated sms message first to give a heads up we would be meeting on her smartphone with the patient. and she confirmed. I then sent the link and as soon as we were online i clicked Screen Share, and while I was logged into the EMR I showed it to her so we could review the entire medication list together and i could show her the stroke on the MRI    This is AWESOME!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This is a very nice win !  Great idea to share the med list !