Updox Payments Dashboard
- Access Patient Payments
- Navigate to the Updox Payments Dashboard by clicking “Dashboard” on the navigation bar at the top of the screen
- The Updox Payments Dashboard is an overview of all payment requests (and their statuses) past and present.
- Search for transactions involving a specific patient, dollar amount, requester or date by typing in the search field.
- Click on any transaction to expand the view for more details.
- Click on column headers to sort the view.
- Click on the ellipsis on the right to take action on an item. Note: If your nightly reconciliation batch has not run, you will void a transaction. If it has run, you will refund the transaction. Though this image shows both options, Updox will automatically determine the best path.
- Statuses tell the status of the items. Requested – an item that has been requested but has not been paid Cancelled – a request that has been cancelled by the practice Paid – a paid item Partially Paid – the patient paid less than the amount requested Refund – a refunded item Void – a voided item.
- Taking actions on items will open a window, asking you to confirm the action. Once confirmation is made, the action will be taken and the item’s status will change.